Yes. A new menu exists at Phog.
Frank has been thinking about it for a while, and he has a heap of cheese-curdy, gravy goodness in store.
The first night of release, Tuesday, February 16th, there was a veritable carnival of calories.
Frank was on fire, delivering the currently large menu of poutine combinations.
Kyle Marchand approved of the poutine onion rings!
The poutine named after the CBC, (maybe as a tribute to having the Searchlight contest last year) which stands for “corned beef and coleslaw”, smelled better than anything ever has in this building!
The Cheeseburger poutine was love on a plate. It was ordered several times on the opening night.
– pulled pork and coleslaw – $9 plus tax
– corned beef and coleslaw – $9 plus tax
– ground beef, onion, and tomato – $9 plus tax
Poulet et Pois
– BBQ chicken and peas – $9 plus tax
– pepperoni, hot peppers, and hot sauce – $8 plus tax
– fried onions, mushrooms, and peppers – $8 plus tax
– real bacon on poutine – $7.50 plus tax
– poutine made with onion rings – $5.50 plus tax
Add a veggie topping to any poutine for $1.50
Add meat topping $2
Just fries or onion rings – $3.50
PS – THE GRAVY IS VEGETARIAN